The Ground-Breaking Powerball Jackpots and Prizes
The $1.58 billion Powerball jackpot is the largest lottery prize that the world has ever seen. But, it is certainly not the only time that the top prize reached mouth-watering amounts in this game. Jackpots start from a guaranteed $40 million and then, every time there is a rollover, the amount gets bigger and bigger. It doesn’t take many rollovers for the first prize to reach outstanding amounts. So, there’s always something worth playing for in this exciting game! A set of lucky numbers can get you in the top Powerball winners any time!
What’s more, the Powerball doesn’t have a maximum jackpot. This means that it can grow unlimitedly until somebody matches all the winning numbers. With jackpots this big, everybody plays Powerball to win the first prize, but there are eight more prize categories in the game that are certainly worth your full attention! The second prize in the Powerball is worth a full $1 million for every single draw!
That’s not all! The Powerball also has a lottery multiplier that can boost secondary prizes tremendously.
Foreign lotteries rules for playing through an intermediary
- The intermediary company has special software that collects all ticket providers and current customer orders into 1 system.
- The reseller receives daily ticket orders from intermediary’s customers.
- He copies every order from the program, enters customers’ numbers into his lottery terminal and receives a ticket.
- Then he scans the tickets and loads pictures into the program. The originals are put in a safe.
- Tickets’ scans are automatically sent to customers.
- After the draw, the distributor cashes the winnings and transfers it via bank payment to the intermediary company. And intermediary distributes winning to customers.
- For its services, the distributor receives about 10 cents per ticket, plus 10-20% from lottery organizer.
- The intermediary company, on whose website you can place an order, earns on reselling tickets 2-3 times more expensive. But they do not take commissions from the amount of the gain and bear the costs of organizing the entire process.
- A very expensive license (usually from the British Gaming Commission) guarantees honest game for all participants.
- All winnings, including the jackpot, will be transferred to the player’s bank account (no need to go to the country of the lottery drawing).
Businessmen from Europe and USA understood a long time ago, that working honestly can earn more in the medium and long term.
FAQs about Playing Powerball Online
Can I Play Powerball online?
Yes! You can do it from the comfort of your home, using any device you like (desktop, tablet, or phone). theLotter offers world-leading services that are available worldwide.
Is It Safe to Play US Powerball Online?
Yes, it is! Playing online with a lottery messenger service is a safe, legal, and convenient method. What makes them so reliable? It’s simple: the fact that they buy the tickets from official retailers on your behalf.
Do you have to be a U.S. citizen or resident to play Powerball?
No, you can play US Powerball if you are not a US citizen and even if you don’t live in the US by purchasing your tickets online. Powerball is available in 47 US states, and theLotter’s service makes playing available worldwide.
http-equiv=»Content-Type» content=»text/html;charset=UTF-8″>e class=»wp-block-image»>
Everything is also simple. The main are Powerball and Mega Millions lotteries. The ticket price is from 5 to 7 dollars depending on intermediary. Draws take place 2 times a week and jackpots regularly exceed $ 100 million. Record win at Mega Millions, the world’s largest lottery, totaled $ 1 billion 600 million! The American Powerball jackpot is slightly less – $ 1 billion 580 million. The chances of winning Mega Millions’ jackpot are higher, but each Powerball win is 2 times larger. Situation with taxes is more complicated. You will have to pay 2 taxes just in the USA plus 1 tax at the place of residence:
- USA Federal tax is 39.6%
- State tax is 0 – 14%