SA PowerBall Past Winning Numbers Search
HOW TO PLAY POWERBALL
To play Ithuba PowerBall, you have to choose a combination of 5 numbers from 1 to 50 and 1 extra number from 1 to 20 or choose QuickPick and the Lottery processing system randomly chooses 6 lucky numbers for you.
The game results are drawn every Tuesday and Friday at 21:00 at Etv. During the broadcast, the 5 winning numbers from the set of 50 balls are drawn plus a bonus number.
You can play as many boards as you want as well choosing Multi-Draw option will allow you to play the same numbers over multiple draws.
Ticket sales close at 20:30.
PowerBall lotto results drawn every Tuesday and Friday at 21:00.
POWERBALL WINNING OPTIONS
|Div||Matched Numbers||Odds||Pool Fund PowerBall||Pool Fund PowerBall Plus||Parimutuel %||Prize %||Payout %|
|1||Five Correct Numbers + POWERBALL||42,375,200||55,384,977||27,692,488||70.73%||54.46%||26.14%|
|2||Five Correct Numbers||2,230,274||214,106||107,053||5.19%||4.00%||1.92%|
|3||Four Correct Numbers + POWERBALL||188,334||11,300||5,650||3.25%||2.50%||1.20%|
|4||Four Correct Numbers||9,912||1,009||504||5.51%||4.24%||2.04%|
|5||Three Correct Numbers + POWERBALL||4,280||493||247||6.23%||4.80%||2.30%|
|6||Three Correct Numbers||225||22||11||5.19%||4.00%||1.92%|
|7||Two Correct Numbers + POWERBALL||299||22||11||3.90%||3.00%||1.44%|
|8||One Correct Numbers + POWERBALL||57||Fixed R15||Fixed R7.5||N/A||10.99%||5.27%|
|9||MATCH POWERBALL||35||Fixed R10||Fixed R7||N/A||12.01%||5.77%|
HOW TO MULTIPLY WINNINGS WITH POWER PLAY:
- For an additional $1 per play per draw (total cost will be $3), Power Play will increase NON-jackpot winnings.
- To select Power Play, mark the Power Play circle on the playslip, or ask the clerk to add Power Play when purchasing a ticket.
- For every Powerball drawing, a Power Play multiplier is drawn to multiply certain prizes.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is less than or equal to the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, 5X, or 10X.
- When the advertised annuity jackpot is greater than the Major Jackpot Level, the multiplier will be either 2X, 3X, 4X, or 5X.
- The Major Jackpot Level will never be less than $150,000,000.
- If your ticket wins a prize from $4 to $50,000
Examples: If you added Power Play and your prize is $100 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 3X, you win $300 ($100 X 3). If you added Power Play and your prize is $50,000 and the Power Play multiplier drawn was 5X, you win $250,000 ($50,000 X 5).
and the Power Play is added, the prize amount will be multiplied by that drawing’s Power Play multiplier.
- The $1,000,000 prize becomes $2,000,000 with Power Play. The Power Play multiplier for the $1,000,000 prize will never be greater than 2X.
Please click features and procedures for more details.
HOW TO WIN MORE WITH POWER PLAY:
|MULTIPLIER LEVEL||ODDS AT OR BELOW Major Jackpot Level||ODDS ABOVE Major Jackpot Level|
|10 times (10X) the prize won||1:43||**|
|5 times (5X) the prize won||1:22||1:21|
|4 times (4X) the prize won||1:15||1:14|
|3 times (3X) the prize won||1:3.4||1:3.3|
|2 times (2X) the prize won||1:1.8||1:1.75|